Saturday, November 10, 2018

Oh God!

I heard of sex-change operations (which are a scientific and medical fraud), but someone now trying to change his legal age?
Ratelband wants his hometown of Arnheim, southeast of Amsterdam, to change his official birthdate from March 11, 1949, to March 11, 1969.
“Because nowadays, in Europe and in the United States, we are free people,” Ratelband told the Washington Post. “We can make our own decisions if we want to change our name, or if we want to change our gender. So I want to change my age. My feeling about my body and about my mind is that I’m about 40 or 45.”
Ratelband, a motivational speaker and author, says he gets regular checkups from his doctor, who told him he has the body of a 45-year-old. He claims to have low blood pressure, excellent joint health and eyesight, and A-1 mental health.
This guy is nuts, but then what else can you expect in the Netherlands.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
free counters